Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Tag Tuesday: Your Life in Books

Hello, biblios!

For Tag Tuesday this week, I decided to go with the Your Life in Books tag.

This is a short and simple tag, another one I found on Lala's channel (link to the original tag is in the description on her video.)


Eight quick questions that should be fun to answer!


1. Find a book for each of your initials:


2. Count your age along your bookshelf. What book is it?


3. Pick a book set in your city/state/country:

I went with state since I have no idea if there are any books set in my city, and "country" is a little broad.


4. Pick a book that represents a destination you would like to travel to:

Unfortunately, I'm not able to travel, especially overseas, but if I could ...


5. Pick a book that's your favorite color:

Interestingly, the title of this book also has a color in it — but it's the purple cover I'm using this for:


6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?

Not super unique here, I'm sure:


7. Which book did you have the most difficult reading?

(The lettering is worn, but this is Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. Look at the size of this fucker!)


8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?

Another behemoth:


Do you have any fun answers to these questions? Have you read any of the books I included? Do tell!


1 comment:

  1. I loved Americanah so much, one of my top books for sure.

    The book on my TBR that will give me the most accomplishment to read is Anna Karenina. I've heard so many good things but it's so long, haha. But I want to!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.